Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Book Bins

I wanted to share pictures of my recently updated and "organized" Reading Center.  If you know me, then you know I like to decorate my classroom using the primary colors, plus green.  I wanted to buy those wonderful colorful book bins in the school magazines, but after you multiply them by the number of books you have, it can get quite expensive!-  So, I opted to use ice bins!- My good friend Haliegh, said she saw them pinned on Pinterest, and so, here is my version:
They were about $1.88 at Wal-Mart.  I made the labels to match my color theme, and love the way they turned out.  I have a big cabinet my husband and father-in-law built for me, and plan on tackling those books by summer!-

 

I had a friend ask me to make some in a few different colors, so I am working on those.  When I complete them I'll have link for you to download a freebie template to edit for yourself!  Have any color suggestions? Let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment